Limited Run Games have concluded their Limited Run’s Annual Game Announcement Show, revealing a slew of new games getting a limited physical release.
As with other titles produced by Limited Run Games, all dates the date pre-order begins; the only way to get the purchase the physical games.
We will keep you informed as we learn more.
You can find the full rundown of announcements (via Limited Run Games) below. Links to our coverage have been added.
- A Boy and His Blob (PS4) — September 2020
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (Switch, PS4) — TBD
- Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling (Switch, PS4) — TBD
- Carrion (Switch) — TBD*
- Castlevania Anniversary Collection (Switch, PS4) — Q3 2020
- Demon Turf (Switch) — TBD
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves (PS4) — July 2020
- Grandia HD Collection (Switch) — August 7, 2020
- GRIS (Switch) — TBD*
- Katana Zero (Switch) — November 2020
- Kunai (Switch) — July 8, 2020*
- MegaDimension Neptunia VII (Switch) — July 28, 2020*
- Mighty Gunvolt Burst (Switch, PS4) — August 28, 2020
- My Friend Pedro (PS4) — TBD*
- Observer (Switch) — TBD*
- Papers, Please (Vita) — July 24, 2020
- PixelJunk Eden 2 (Switch) — TBD
- Return of the Obra Dinn (Switch, PS4) — July 24, 2020
- River City Girls 0 — TBD
- Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time (Switch, PS4) — TBD
- Shantae (Switch, GameBoy Color) — September 2020
- Shantae: Risky’s Revenge (Switch) — September 2020
- Space Channel 5 VR: Kinda Funky News Flash! (PSVR) — July 31, 2020
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (Switch, PS4, PC) — July 10, 2020
- Super Meat Boy Forever (Switch, PS4) — TBD
- The friends of Ringo Ishikawa (Switch) — July 21, 2020*
- The Mummy Demastered (Switch, PS4) — July 31, 2020
- The Secret of Monkey Island 30th Anniversary Anthology (PC) — October 2020
- To The Moon (Switch) — Q4 2020
- TowerFall Ascension (Switch) — Q3 2020
- Trover Saves the Universe (Switch) — Q4 2020
- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine (Switch) — TBD*
- Xtreme Sports (Switch, GameBoy Color) — October 2020
- Ys Origin (Switch) — July 8, 2020*
*The asterisked titles are a part of our distribution line, which means we are selling these on behalf of the publisher. These physical editions are not created by us and are not a part of our numbered release line.
You can find the entire Limited Run’s Annual Game Announcement Show presentation here.
Image: Limited Run Games official website.