Publishers XSEED Games and Marvelous Europe have announced a special edition for Rune Factory 4 Special.
The new “Archival Edition” will be limited and via retail, and will soon be up for pre-order on the XSEED Games Store and other retailers, as well as exclusively via the Marvelous Game Store for Europe. A standard retail edition is also coming, for $39.99.
Here’s a rundown on the Archival Edition:
Rune Factory 4 Special “Archival Edition” is a beautifully crafted collection including an art book commemorating the work on the entire Rune Factory series by character designer Minako Iwasaki, as well as new illustrations for the premium box and art book cover by the artist. Full contents include:
- Physical copy of Rune Factory 4 Special for Nintendo Switch
- 160-page art book measuring 5.8” x 8.2” featuring the works of Minako Iwasaki from Rune Factory 1 through 4, Rune Factory: Frontier, and Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
- Official soundtrack CD consisting of 33 tracks from the original release, plus three new tracks
- “Swimsuit Day” DLC that adds an option to have characters appear in their swimsuits
- Premium custom box with original illustration by Minako Iwasaki
Rune Factory 4 Special is launching for Switch sometime this winter in North America and Europe.