Breadcrumbs Interactive and Versus Evil have released a new trailer for their upcoming Slavic-inspired action-RPG, Yaga.
The new trailer, as seen above, showcases the Kikimora, one of the many creatures from Slavic mythology you will encounter throughout your adventures as Ivan the blacksmith.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Smash, clobber and bash the murderous legends of Slavic mythology in this darkly funny action role-playing game that changes every time you play. Play as Ivan, a one-handed blacksmith with incredibly bad luck, who must take on the impossible tasks given to him by the tzar. All the while the mysterious witch, Baba Yaga, watches over Ivan’s fate.
- Bludgeon the ancient monsters of Slavic folklore using a vast arsenal of hammers and tools forged by Ivan’s own hands.
- Your actions change Ivan’s story, his reputation, and the upgrades he can choose.
- Experiment in the deep forging system to make weapons like teleporting lightning hammers and hookshot pitchforks.
- Explore the combinations of talismans, magic items, blessings, perks, and curses to fundamentally change how Ivan plays.
- Multiple endings, multiple ways of solving encounters, procedural map, lots of characters to encounter, and hidden secrets mean Yaga is meant to be played over and over again.
- Ivan’s grandma just wants him to find a wife. Don’t disappoint her!
Yaga will be coming to Windows PC (via the Epic Games Store), PS4, Switch, and Xbox One this Fall.