Studio Hibari and Larx Entertainment have announced new voice roles for the explosive fighting anime Kengan Ashura.
The new roles announced include the following:
- Akio Ohtsuka as Agito Kano
- Atsushi Ono as Yoshinari Karo
- Hiroshi Matsumoto as Kunihiro Yumeno
- Koichi Gomi as Ken Ryuozan
- Mai Kanazawa as Honald
- Masumi Yoshida as Karugo Kurachi
- Misao Kobayashi as Korinmaru Ajiro
- Naomi Kusumi as Yohei Bandō
- Ryota Takeuchi as Kirimi Takakaze
- Shouzou Sasaki as Sanemitsu Yoroizuka
- Tessho Genda as Gensai Kuroki
- Yasunori Masutani as Yukio Dazai
- Yusuke Hoshino as Masami Nezu
This announcement coincides with the 2nd part of the anime, which is premiering on Netflix on Halloween (October 31st), for episodes 13-24.
The show has been a wild ride thus far, and good enough for me personally to overlook the sometimes wonky looking CGI animation. The manga is off-the-hook insanely good. It makes Baki The Grappler pale in comparison.