Japanese people have selected the currently airing autumn anime they believe to be the most addicting in a recent online poll.
The ranking collected 5,238 votes between November 12th and November 26th, and a second season of a past show managed to surpass all new original shows this season.
Here’s the full ranking:
- Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season
- Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S-Rank ni Natteta
- Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou
- Hametsu no Oukoku
- Shinobanai! Crypto Ninja Sakuya
- Kusuriya no Hitorigoto
- Sousou no Furiren
- Spy x Family 2nd Season
- Uma Musume Pretty Derby 3rd Season (pictured)
Did any of your current favorite shows make it to the top 10?