PQube has announced a western release for Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? Infinite Combate.
The Mages-developed dungeon RPG based on the anime of the same name is launching at retail and digital storefronts across Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch sometime in 2020 in North America and Europe. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate follows the story of Bell Cranel and Ais Wallenstein and they battle through increasingly difficult dungeons for completely opposite reasons.
- Welcome to Orario
- Enter a city where the gods have decided to live on Earth and provide challenges to its inhabitants.
- Be part of a Familia and serve a resident deity who protects you and helps you grow as an adventurer.
- As an adventurer, it’s up to you to defeat monsters in the dangerous labyrinth created by the Gods.
- Level up through an extensive skill tree, customize your character’s playstyle with skill tress and special crafted equipment in true RPG fashion!
- Experience the Anime – Follow the story from the beginning and discover exclusive new content only available in the game.
- Two Perspectives – Players simultaneous experience Bell’s and Ais’ stories through their own dedicated chapters.
- Story Mode – Enjoy an extensive story with unique content and side quests!