Publisher 2P Games and developer YiFang Studio announced Immortal Life has left early access, and has hit full release.
The fantasy-themed farming and life simulator is now available in its full release for Windows PC (via Steam), and has console ports planned for sometime later.
To celebrate the new milestone, the game is 20% off on Steam, marking it down to $13.59 from its $16.99 price.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
Immortal Life is a captivating life simulation game where you strive to restore the Guiyun Sect after its near-total destruction – all while you try to achieve immortality through spiritual cultivation.
Decided to help your new brothers and sisters make this settlement grow and flourish into a prosperous village, you will work relentlessly with them to restore the Misty Valley by farming, cooking, and crafting decorations for your new home. As you strengthen your bonds with them, you will learn more about their lives, stories, and motivations.
As you work and improve your skills, you will ascend in your cultivation journey; and your adventures will take you far from your Misty Valley. One day you will rebuild the strength of the Guiyun Sect and restore the glory of the Misty Valley. And maybe even achieve immortal life yourself…
- Farm with Spells – Roam through the countryside, using your magic to cultivate fields, and taking care of crops with enchanted tools. Manage your own farmland amidst changing seasons and weather.
- Cultivate your way to immortality – Master various skills such as fishing, cooking, crafting elixirs, or making furniture. Remember, every skill is important to help you restore the Misty Valley and cultivate your soul and powers. Train your abilities and attend classes before submitting yourself to the tests that allow you to reach a new step in your cultivation journey.
- Explore the Mystic Realms – Travel to distant lands, uncover treasures and use your magic to defeat mythical creatures. There are more than 10 different Mystic Realms and you’ll have to master different abilities and strategies to find the crafting items that you need from each territory.
- Fellowship within the Sect – Get to know your brothers and sisters and help them with their daily struggles to strengthen your bond. Each character has their own personality and interests in cultivation. By helping them, you’ll learn more about their lifes and motivations – and receive new items, missions, and skills. You can also invite them to share your dwellings.
- Build Your Home – Acquire spirit stones, unlock new territories, and initiate construction projects to establish a tranquil sanctuary in the valley of your homestead. With your crafting skills and the help of your brothers and sisters, you will get new decorations and magic tools for your farm and house.