Publisher PlayWay S.A. and developer Frozen District shared a new trailer for House Flipper 2 showing off its sandbox mode.
Here’s a rundown on the new mode, plus the new trailer:
This all-new sandbox experience elevates the home renovation gaming experience to new heights. Players are no longer limited to merely flipping existing homes; the Sandbox Mode empowers them to craft houses from the ground up, answering years of dedicated fan feedback from forums and beyond.
While Story Mode remains a beloved feature from House Flipper 1, now Sandbox mode promises to give fans what they were missing – and more. Such is the vastness of this sandbox — or perhaps “arena box” would be more apt — that Frozen District’s level designers constructed every house in House Flipper 2’s Story Mode using the Sandbox Mode. This grants players access to the same sophisticated tools wielded by the game developers, essentially transforming this mode into an advanced level editor.
Key Features of Sandbox Mode:
- New Sandbox Mode: Build from scratch with unparalleled creative freedom.
- Advanced Building Tools: Use grid snapping or free placement for meticulous design.
- Customization & Flexibility: Clone styles, alter wall heights, or relocate entire houses.
- Landscaping: Shape and mold the environment, from rolling hills or deep basements.
- Material Customization: Dynamic options to change wall patterns, colors, and more.
- Floor Plan View: Top-down planning mode for detailed design and layout.
- Expanding Furniture Library: Over 1,500 items, and growing, for detailed interior designs.
- Undo & Redo at Will: Simply undo or redo steps, offering players unmatched flexibility.
- Endless Design Customization: From adjustable walls to a vast color spectrum for painting.
- Creations & Community Sharing: share your house creations with the broader community.
- Seamless & Dynamic: Insert windows without prior cut-outs, construct basements, and alter landscapes in real time.
House Flipper 2 is launching for Windows PC (via Steam) on December 14th and sometime later for Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5.