Aquiris Game Studio has announced the release dates for Horizon Chase Turbo.
The enhanced version of their throwback racing game will launch across Windows PC (via Steam) and PlayStation 4 (via the PlayStation Store) on May 15th. The game is also coming to Xbox One and Nintendo Switch later this year.
Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
A tribute to classic arcade racers.
Horizon Chase Turbo is a racing game inspired in the great hits of the 80’s and 90’s: Outrun, Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES), Rush, among others. Each curve and each lap in Horizon Chase Turbo recreates classic arcade gameplay and offers you unbound speed limits of fun. Full throttle on and enjoy!
- Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by Outrun, Top Gear, Lotus Turbo Challenge, and others.
- Modern high quality graphics and.
- Amazing old-style split screen multiplayer up to 4 players.
- Music by Barry Leitch, sound designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others.
- Tons of content: 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 110 tracks, 26 Unlockable Cars and 10 Upgrades.
- Challenge your friends in an Online Competitive Ghost Mode.
- Make History by adding your name among Friends’ Leaderboards.