Bandai Namco is attending this year’s Anime Expo in Los Angeles, and they’ve confirmed their line up of games.
The playable demo kiosks are as follows:
- Dynasty Warrriors: Gundam Reborn
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red
- Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
- Tales of Hearts R
- Tales of Xillia 2
There will be panels for various games and creators as well:
Thursday, July 3rd
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Bandai Namco Games America Inc. JRPG Power Hour (Panel Room LP2) – A discussion about upcoming JRPG titles Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Hearts R, and Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment. The panel will provide insight on the localization of Tales of Xillia 2 with special guests as well as development of Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment with the game’s producer. Additional surprises and prizes to be expected!
Friday, July 4th
- 10:00 a.m. – Sign-ups begin for JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle tournament
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Yosuke Futami (Producer, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment) autograph signing
- 2:00 p.m. –JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle tournament begins
Saturday, July 5th
- 10:00 a.m. – Sign-ups being for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst tournament
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. – Koji Nakajima (Producer, One Piece: Unlimited World Red) autograph signing
- 2:00 p.m. –Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst tournament begins
Anime Expo is going down between July 3rd and 6th at the Los Angeles Convention Center.