Another Indie has announced Hazel Sky, a 3rd person adventure game by Coffee Addict Studio.
The game follows Shane, a fledgling engineer that has been sent to a mysterious island to pass the trial all engineers face at the end of their training. Shane will need to use his skills to fix all manner of flying contraptions, or face banishment from society.
You can find the announcement trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Hazel Sky is a heartfelt adventure about a young engineer facing his destiny and his desires.
Sent to an island far from home in the flying city of Gideon, Shane must pass the trials and return as an Engineer or face banishment. Connected via radio, Shane and fellow trainee engineer, Erin strike up an illicit friendship. A friendship that will change the way Shane sees the world.
The Trials are the ultimate test that every Engineer must take before taking the honored role. For Shane, the trials are his destiny, but destiny and desire rarely align and, in a world, divided between honored engineers and reviled artists, Shane finds himself torn. The trials, events in Gideon, and an unlikely romance tell the bittersweet story of love, ambition, and a society on the brink of something new.
- Repair and build an assortment of incredibly flying machines
- Jump, climb, swing, and slide your through the trials
- Discover the fates of those who faced the trials before you. And those who failed.
- Take to the skies in ramshackle flying machines
- Find peace and tranquility in the gorgeous world
- Explore and find hidden truths and fascinating insights into the people of Gideon
Hazel Sky launches 2020 for Windows PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.