The Game Bakers have released the Sweet Little Things update for their co-op RPG, Haven.
As previously reported, the game is a love story of Yu and Kay, a couple stranded on a remote and forgotten planet. The pair must work together to survive, even as it strains their relationship. The main characters gather energy to use in combat and gliding. The game was developed with co-op in mind, but can be played solo as well.
This small update adds a few new features and quality of life enhancements, like new costumes, an in-game music player, the ability to craft multiple items at once, loot bonuses for successfully using a Pacify All attack, an artwork gallery, and a new kiss animation.
You can read more about the update here, and find a trailer for the update below.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Does love really conquer all?
Yu and Kay have escaped to a forgotten planet, leaving everything they knew behind.
Play two lovers at the same time as they settle into an unknown world. Explore the planet looking for parts and material to fix your ship and make it a cosy home. Enjoy moments of everyday life as a relatable couple while cooking meals, crafting and collecting precious resources to make it to the next day.
Fight against those trying to tear you apart by synchronizing actions in combat, finding the perfect timing and rhythm, while controlling both characters and battling to keep them and their relationship alive.
In this unexpected RPG adventure, explore the beautifully eerie and unstable planet while enjoying the thrilling soundtrack of renowned musician, DANGER.
- Play two characters at the same time while exploring a fragmented planet, fending off enemies or building your relationship
- Make the choice about what’s worth sacrificing to stay together, and if you’re willing to give up everything else for love
- Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore this dreamy planet and uncover secret areas
- Meet the planet’s creatures, who are both friends and foes
- Fight as the two characters in real time and relying on tactical sense and timing
- Immerse yourself in a romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds
- Play a relatable couple in an intimate relationship, treated with maturity and humour
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day, a game that will make you smile
- A solo game that you can also play with a friend or romantic partner: a second player can join or drop out anytime in local co-op to share the adventure.
- Two controllers required to play co-op.
- The original soundtrack by renowned electro musician DANGER heightens the game’s emotional experience.