The Game Bakers have released five minutes of gameplay footage for Haven as part of the Summer of Gaming event.
Haven is a co-op RPG that follows Yu and Kay, two young lovers that escape to a remote planet to find peace. The game can also be played solo, allowing the player to control both characters at once.
You can find the new gameplay footage below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Yu and Kay have escaped to a forgotten planet. Play the two lovers settling in an unknown world. Survive together, glide over the plains, camp, restore the planet, fight if you have to.
All that matters is to stay together.
- Play two characters at the same time, to explore, fight or in the dialogues!
- Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore the fragmented planet.
- Fight with the two characters in real time and use tactical sense and timing.
- A romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds.
- Play a couple, follow an intimate relationship treated with maturity and humour.
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day.
- A second player can join in or drop out anytime in co-op to share the adventure.
Haven launches in 2020 for Windows PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.