Publisher and developer Natsume have announced a release date for Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos.
Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos is launching on September 26th across Windows PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, PS4, and PS5.
NIS America is also offering a limited edition of Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos on Switch, PS5, PS4, and Xbox Series X. It includes: a copy of Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos, an Original One-Disc Soundtrack, a Harvest Moon 25th Anniversary Sleepytime Cow Plush, an Animal Lapel Pin Set (set of 6) and a Collector’s Box.
Here’s a rundown on the previously announced game:
Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos. Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos is the latest installment in the beloved Harvest Moon franchise and will be launching later this year.
The land players will explore is known as Anthos, and is home to the Harvest Sprites, spirits that protect people and nature, as well as the goddess of nature known as the Harvest Goddess.
However, about 10 years ago, an unprecedented eruption in Anthos’s volcanic region forced the Harvest Goddess and her Harvest Sprites to use all their powers to protect the people. The people were saved, but the eruption left the villages cut off from each other…
Believing that the separated villages and people would one day be reconnected, the Harvest Goddess sent a bottle into the ocean with a letter and a magic key, then fell into a deep sleep…
- Discover five unique towns with their own seasons, terrain, and villagers! Explore the world of Anthos while searching for Harvest Wisps, wild animals, mines and more!
- Care for livestock such as cows, sheep, chickens, and more, and earn bonuses on your farm for keeping a variety of animals!
- Woo five different bachelors and five different bachelorettes! Marry whoever your heart desires!
- Keep pets such as cats, dogs, parakeets, wolves, and more!
- Doc Jr. is back with a new and improved Expando-Farm that lets you easily move your farm around the land of Anthos!
- Cook multiple dishes in your kitchen at the same time!