Publisher Raw Fury and developer Jaw Drop Games announced a release date for GUN JAM.
The new rhythm action shooter is launching on April 19th for Windows PC (via Steam).
Here’s a rundown on the previously announced game, plus a new trailer:
GUN JAM is a fast-paced rhythm first-person shooter where the player must shoot to the beat to survive.
Welcome to the city where the omni-present ‘Beat’ means everything and music is used as a means of control. While city-dwellers dance to The Speaker’s ruling tune, you must rebel and break out of its hypnotic flow by force.
In GUN JAM, an original, multi-genre soundtrack propels you across varied environments in the vibrant city of ‘Mubel.’ Carefully match your shots to the beat pattern and fight off hordes of tranced-out troopers and other enemies to survive the musical dystopia and restore freedom to the masses.
- A unique beat-pattern shooting mechanic
- Firefights are synced to an original, multi-genre soundtrack
- Adapt to different music, environments, and enemies as you progress
- Campaign and arcade game modes
- An immersive art style and vibrant surroundings that react to the music