Here’s a rundown on the Granblue Fantasy: Versus 2.70 update:
Granblue Fantasy: Versus 2.70 Update
Vira and Avatar Belial have been added as playable characters and a new random select feature is now available. Additional weapons have been added to RPG Mode. Updates have also been applied to various modes and bug fixes have been implemented.
- New characters have been added:
- Vira – Vira commands an impressive mid-range game, using her powerful normal and Luminiera-charged attacks. Her skills are enhanced after using her special or skybound art to transform. She has a special victory cutscene against Katalina! *Vira’s color variants 1-19 are available with purchase of the “Legendary Edition” or “GBVS Additional Character Set (Vira & Avatar Belial).” Unlike the other Color Pack sets for other characters, these color variants will not be sold separately.
- Avatar Belial – Avatar Belial consumes his own HP to unleash powerful skills. Time it right, and he’ll take his opponents to the very limits of debauchery. On the other hand, his defenses are lacking, making him a feast-or-famine style pick. *Avatar Belial shares color variants with Belial, so the unlock requirements are the same. All of Belial’s available color variants prior to installing the update will be unlocked for Avatar Belial with installation.
- Lunalu – a new random select character. Fight as Lunalu’s living sketches (Imagination overdrive?)
- Various bug fixes
- Various balancing changes
- Various text fixes
You can find the full patch notes over on the game’s official site.
Granblue Fantasy: Versus is available on Windows PC (via Steam), and PlayStation 4.