Gearbox Publishing and developer Counterplay Games have announced Godfall is coming to PS4 alongside a new Fire & Darkness expansion, on August 10.
Here’s a rundown on the new content announced alongside the news that Godfall is coming to PS4:
Fire & Darkness ($19.99, August 10 2021)
- Enter the Fire Realm – Step foot into Godfall’s largest Realm yet to extinguish new threats and claim extravagant loot.
- New Enemies – Challenge Moirax and the Flameblood Tribe, who add several bosses and nearly a dozen new enemies to Godfall.
- New Challenges and Rewards – Explore the obsidian peaks and azure magma rivers of the Fire Realm to claim over 20 new Valorplate skins and equip fearsome looks.
Lightbringer (Free, August 10 2021)
- New Lightbringer Mode – Race against the darkness to close three Tears before facing down throngs of enemies in a massive final battle.
- Endgame Matchmaking Beta – Match with other endgame players to take on the Ascended Tower of Trials and new Lightbringer mode.
- New Loot Type: Cursed Items – Cursed Items grant players a massive boon, if players are able to lift the Curse and unlock the item’s full potential.
Here’s a new trailer: