Gearbox Publishing have revealed the first Windows PC gameplay trailer for action-rpg “looter slasher” Godfall.
As previously reported, the game is a “looter-slasher” action RPG. The world of Aperion is on the edge of ruin, and as the Valorian knights you are left to defend it.
You can equip Valorplates, legendary armor that can raise your powers to god-hood, and needed to ascend the elemental realms to stop the mad god Macros.
You can find the PC Gameplay First Look trailer below.
You can find the full rundown (via a previously emailed press release) below.
Godfall is a first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action-RPG.Aperion is on the precipice of ruin. You are the last of the Valorian knights, god-like warriors able to equip Valorplates, legendary armor sets that transform wielders into unstoppable masters of melee combat. Tear through foes as you climb through the elemental realms and challenge the mad god, Macros who awaits you at the top. Coming to PlayStation 5 & Epic Games Store Holiday 2020.Developed by Counterplay Games & published by Gearbox Publishing.
The Many Realms of Aperion Awaits
- Adventure across exotic vistas, fromthe above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm
Master Breathtaking Weapons
- Master all five weapon classes, each with unique playstyles and a variety of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and dual blades
- Level up, learn new skills, and uncover legendary weapons with devastating effects on the battlefield
Unlock Godlike Armor
- Unlock 12 Valorplates: Divine, Zodiac-inspired suits of armor that empower you to shred every enemy between you and Macros
Vanquish Worthy Foes
- Test your skills in the Tower of Trials and challenge yourself against the toughest foes and earn top-tier loot
Ascend Together or Solo
- Fight solo, or alongside friends with three-player PvE online co-op play
Godfall launches Holiday 2020 for Windows PC, and PlayStation 5.