Gearbox Publishing and developer Counterplay Games have shared a new trailer for Godfall.
The new cinematic intro trailer shows off more of the upcoming looter-slasher RPG, alongside the confirmed pricing for the PS5 version.
Here’s a rundown on pricing for the PlayStation 5 version:
- Godfall Standard ($69.99)
- Godfall Deluxe Edition ($89.99)
All PlayStation 5 pre-orders will also include bonus goods: a Godfall Starter Pack with early equipment Augments and Trinkets; Chrome Silvermane, Phoenix and Greyhawk skin cosmetic variants; a red Typhon variant; and Zer0’s sword from Borderlands.
Here’s the new cinematic intro trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Hunt for loot and don legendary armor sets in a new looter-slasher for PlayStation 5.
Godfall is a brand-new, next-gen looter-slasher, set in a bright fantasy universe filled with heroic knights and arcane magic.
Embark on adventure in a fantasy action RPG that utilizes high-impact third-person melee combat to engage players as they hunt for loot, don legendary armour sets and defeat vicious enemies. Face challenging missions that reward you with head-turning loot as you vanquish the armies that stand against you.
- Action role-playing – Counterplay Games is innovating with Godfall to provide a fresh take on third-person action combat, rewarding skill-based offensive gameplay and making every hit matter.
- Looter-slasher – Face challenging missions that feed your yearning for the next best piece in your character build and amass loot that has a meaningful impact on gameplay.
- Better together – Go it alone, or play with anyone at any time. Bosses and enemies have been designed with co-op in mind, boasting special abilities that counter multiple combatants attacking from different angles.
Godfall is launching for Windows PC (via the Epic Games Store) worldwide on November 12th, and for PlayStation 5 on November 12th in North America and on November 19th in Europe.