Passion Republic Games announced a new collab for GigaBash, their kaiju party brawler, with the legendary Godzilla.
“We’ve heard it loud and clear from our fans, it’s going to be something they’ll really love!” co-director Mel Law said in a press release.
Further details are coming in the “near future.”
For now, here’s a teaser trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
After centuries spent slumbering in the bowels of the earth, the primordial beasts known as Titans have awoken. Now they must battle humanity – and one another – for total world dominance.
GigaBash combines the chaos and creativity of titles like Power Stone, Super Smash Bros Ultimate and War of Monsters with the jaw-dropping scale of the classic kaiju movies. Play as either a rampaging Titan or a Titan-hunting mecha; summon lightning from the heavens, use a radio tower as a baton, or roll a whole district (and your enemies) into a single massive snowball. Wreak enough havoc and you’ll evolve into your final form, the terrifyingly titanic S-Class.
- UNLEASH THE BEAST – Choose from a colourful roster of 10 unique characters in Battle Mode, each with their own moveset and playstyle. Can you master them all?
- STOMPING GROUND – Dive into a fun frenetic free-for-all with as many as four other players, duke it out in Battle mode, or pair up in 2v2. Wage war around the world – from cityscapes to exotic locales, nowhere is safe from the wrath of the Titans!
- HOMEFRONT – Hop on the couch to challenge up to three friends with local multiplayer. Nobody home? No problem, just head online!
- EASY TO LEARN, TRICKY TO MASTER – Time your attacks, block your opponents, use grabs and specials and build that meter to reveal your final form!
- CLASH OF THE TITANS – Discover the origins (and misadventures) of the Titans in four unique single-player campaigns, each with their own oversized protagonist.
- HALL OF THE ALPHAS – Go head to head in Duel mode, challenging another player to see who is the true King of the Titans.
- MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM – Experience the ultimate party mode with a variety of minigames designed for maximum fun. Only available in local play.