Shiro Games has released a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming top-down survival action game, Darksburg.
In Darksburg, four players will fight their way through the titular harbor town, which has been overrun by the undead. Each player will control a unique character with their own set of skills and abilities. You can check out the new gameplay trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Darksburg is a cooperative survival action game where 4 players team up to survive the hordes of infected that have overwhelmed the town of Darksburg. Assume the role of one of the several survivors with unique skills and personalities, and master their abilities to take on the hardest challenges!
- Master an unforgiving cooperative gameplay to survive the hordes of infected that overtook Darksburg
- Explore various maps with different objectives (escape, find the cure, escort, takedown…)
- Manage (very) limited resources and master each survivor’s skills to prevail!
- Challenge your team with the highest difficulty levels for even greater rewards
- Improve your favorite survivors with items and unlockable talents
Darksburg will be launching later this year for Windows PC via Steam.