All in! Games and developer CookieByte Entertainment have announced the full release date for Fort Triumph.
The game first entered Early Access in April 2018. Assemble a band of heroes and raid dungeons in turn-based tactical battles. There is a large emphasis on physics and environmental hazards in Fort Triumph, allowing you to perform actions like throwing enemies into pillars to cause the pillar to collapse on another enemy.
The levels are also procedurally generated, and players can align with four factions as one of four classes. The game’s soundtrack was created by Marco Valerio Antonini.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Fort Triumph is a challenging fantasy turn-based tactics game where permanent death is a possibility at any moment. How’s that for pressure?
Lead a band of heroes with different skill sets through a witty, parody fantasy plot. Missions with various objectives are waiting for you on tiled procedural maps—whether in story mode or skirmish, prepare yourself for a grand adventure.
- Utilize your surroundings: Every tree or boulder is a potential weapon in battle.
- Strategize: Choose between four factions and four classes. Build your base, gather resources and teach your characters new skills!
- Grow your heroes: Gain traits and cross-class skills to make your heroes unique every time you play!
- Explore procedurally generated maps: Fort Triumph features flexible world maps with variable locations and events. Each battle calls for a new plan.
- Turn up the volume: Marco Valerio Antonini, an award-winning composer, created the original in-game music.
Fort Triumph will leave Early Access on April 16th for Windows PC, Linux, and Mac, (all via Steam), and 2020 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One later in 2020.