Focus Home Interactive has announced their roster of games for this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo.
The publisher is readying various closed-door presentations, interviews, and hands-on demos, including:
- Vampyr(DontNod): 45 minutes of never-before-seen gameplay.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence(Asobo): A 15 minutes gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
- Call of Cthulhu(Cyanide): A gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
More information for these games will also be available in face-to-face sessions with developers:
- Insurgency: Sandstorm(New World Interactive)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse(Cyanide)
- The Surge(Deck13)
The publisher will have a number of their games playable to both the press and the public at their booth on the showfloor.
This year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo runs from June 13th through the 15th.