Gamera Interactive has released a new trailer for their upcoming isometric dark fantasy action-RPG, Alaloth- Champions of The Four Kingdoms.
The game describes itself as “the first isometric Souls-like,” and focuses on challenging and brutal combat in a grim fantasy world created in collaboration with Chris Avellone.
The game features 4 playable races, 12 companions, and over 40 factions you can ally with during the story. There’s also co-op for up to 4 players. You can find the trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Set in a vibrant fantasy world, Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms offers fast paced action with a deep narrative. The game brings the aRPG dynamics to a new level with a skill based gameplay inspired by great classics such as Moonstone and modern masterpieces as Dark Souls in a gritty, dark, mature.
- The very first isometric souls-like game ever made: instant action, fun and a unique hardcore combat system to master. Intense combat and dungeon diving granted
- 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs)
- 40+ houses and clans to fight for with their own background, alliances, intrigues. Finish the game once to start your own legacy to write your own history in The Four Kingdoms
- In-game editor to customize your character choosing different Ways of Power, classes and skills
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories ready to join or fight you during your journey
- Local Multiplayer & Coop up to 4 players: group with other players or fight them to get access to the final battle. The glory awaits only the bravest!
- Explore, craft, gain reputation and unlock new quests in an ever-changing world that is different in each run
- World, lore and character backstories created in collaboration with RPG legend Chris Avellone, providing creative support and feedback on content design
- Beware the dragons
Alaloth- Champions of The Four Kingdoms will be releasing sometime next year for Windows PC (via Steam) and Xbox One.