Platinum Games and Activision have finally revealed the first official details and footage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant in Manhattan, following their previous tease for an official reveal.
Featured above, you can view the debut trailer for the game, which is based on the original IDW Comics, with a story penned by the original comic author, Tom Waltz. Here’s a brief synopsis of the game:
Battle alongside your brothers through the sewers, subways, and streets of NYC to take down Shredder and Krang’s evil organization, Foot by Foot. Unleash custom combat skills and powerful team combos to save Manhattan from the overwhelming dark forces growing in the shadows.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Assemble your team in 4-player online co-op mode!
- Fight fan-favorite enemies like Bebop and Rocksteady!
- Visually stunning, fast-paced combat true to PlatinumGames’ signature style.
- Gritty comic-inspired art style turns a new chapter in TMNT history!
- Original story penned by IDW Comic’s TMNT author, Tom Waltz.
Finally, Platinum Games are looking to release the game sometime this summer, across PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC.