Publisher Nintendo and developer Intelligent Systems launched Fire Emblem Engage update 2.0.0 alongside its Expansion Pass Wave 4.
Here’s a rundown on the previously announced content:
Fire Emblem Engage Ver. 2.0.0
- Compatible with Wave 4 of the Expansion Pass.
- Update Bonus has been added. You can receive items when entering the Somniel from Chapter 5 or later.
- Collaboration content with the smartphone app “Fire Emblem Heroes” can now be downloaded for free from the Nintendo eShop.
- You can receive items when entering the Somniel after downloading the data from the eShop.
- Note that players who have already downloaded the bonuses from linking with “Fire Emblem Heroes” cannot download the content again.
- Issues have been fixed to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Expansion Pass Wave 4
- New story scenario – Fell Xenologue
- New characters, locations, and maps
- Added class types
Fire Emblem Engage has been available for the Nintendo Switch.