Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier downloads top 1 million, a new milestone not long after the game launched this week.
You can find the abridged rundown (via the App Store) below.
FINAL FANTASY VII like you’ve never seen it before!
Fight in matches of up to 75 players in this action game that fuses RPG and battle royale elements together.
- Fight Using a Combination of Melee, Magic, and Firearms – Use all the options at your disposal to overwhelm your enemies in highly varied and strategic combat.
- Level Up and Upgrade Your Arsenal During Battle – Fight monsters on the battlefield to gain experience points, power up your skills, and raise your max HP. Use gil you pick up to upgrade your equipment and purchase items.
- Choose from Varied Styles, Each with Different Strengths – Will you be a Warrior and take the fight to the enemy with powerful melee attacks? Or do you prefer the ability to cast augmented spells as a Sorcerer? Perhaps sneaking in and out of combat as a Ninja is more suited to you? Choose from these styles and more before every battle to determine your playstyle!
- Visit and Play in Iconic Locations from FFVII – Seventh Heaven, Corneo’s mansion, the train graveyard, and even a familiar house surrounded by flowers are just some of the iconic locations you can visit in each expansive map.
- Fully Customize Your Character – Choose a look that fits your unique personality with a huge variety of costumes, emotes, and more.