Publisher New Blood Interactive and co-developers Trey Powell and Jason Bond shared new footage for Fallen Aces, their new hand-drawn noir shooter.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus the new trailer and gameplay:
The A.C.E.S. Watchful guardians of Switchblade City. Being taken down, one by one.
Now it’s up to one man, with two fists, to get to the bottom of it all.
Enter a world of heroes, villains, crime, corruption and betrayal.
Fallen Aces is a FPS crime noir that plays right out of the ’90s and looks right out of a comic.
- A gritty crime noir saga: spanning three episodes and dozens of levels, featuring fully voiced hand drawn comic cutscenes
- The world is your weapon: use your fists, knives, pipes, trash cans, pistols, Tommy guns and more to take back Switchblade City
- Non linear level design: Choose your path, use stealth, go loud or try a mixture of both
- Hand drawn: 100% original art by Trey Powell brings Switchblade City to life
- Live orchestral OST: Real keys, real brass, real strings. Time to tune up the band, boys!
- Fuggedaboutit!: Hundreds of lines of authentic period era gangster dialogue injects personality into Fallen Aces
Fallen Aces is in development for Windows PC via Steam.