Publisher Flyhigh Works and co-developers Skipmore and Esquadra have announced Fairune: Fragment Isles, a new action-adventure game.
Fairune: Fragment Isles is in development for Windows PC (via Steam), and will launch sometime in 2024.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus its reveal trailer:
Where did all the fairies go? Fairune: Fragment Isles is an action-adventure game where you follow Liana through her journey solving mysteries and puzzles from island to island.
The three fairies of Fairune have gone missing! What’s happening to this world? Or maybe the more important question is, what’s about to happen? Liana and her trusty partner “Ancient Codex” are about to unravel the secrets of Fairune through their travels….
An energetic young lady “Motchmo”, the always calm and cool “Chromos”, a mysterious angel…. These characters that Liana meet on her way are bound to add color to her journey.
- A puzzle solving action-adventure by Skipmore, creators of the titles Kamiko and Transiruby.
- Over 30 islands to explore!
- Lesser action, more puzzle solving!
- The islands are on the smaller side, so there’s no way you’ll get lost!
- Beautifully designed pixel art and chiptune music sure to please PSG fans!