Publisher Flyhigh Works and developer Skipmore have announced the Fairune Collection is coming to PS4.
While the Fairune Collection is coming to PS4, the game is actually launching for the platform today – and is already available in eastern PlayStation Store pages.
Here’s a rundown on the collection:
Fairune Collection includes four games in one package – Fairune, Fairune 2, Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast!
Fairune is a retro-styled adventure RPG. Our heroine embarks upon a journey to unlock three mysterious statues and seal away a great evil. Throughout the journey she will need to solve puzzles, fight monsters, discover new weapons and improve her abilities.
Fairune 2 brings our heroine back for another perilous quest, this time to find a lost fairy. This sequel delivers a bigger world for those that are ready for the challenge.
Fairune Origin offers an intriguing look at the beginnings of the IP. It provides a short but fun adventure and illustrates how SKIPMORE conceptualised the gameplay of the two games that followed.
Fairune Blast is an unlockable treat, meanwhile, to offer something completely different. It’s a colourful shoot-em-up and a fun diversion from the main adventures!
- Fairune and Fairune 2 have been redesigned for this PC release.
- Explore, solve puzzles, level up and fight monsters on your journeys.
- Simple controls make it accessible to all players ready for adventure!
- Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast bring the game total to 4!
- Retro 8-bit style visuals, designed for the modern era.
- Perfect for headphones with a catchy chiptune soundtrack.