The military first-person shooter will hit PlayStation 4 and Xbox One sometime later this year, with early access launching for PlayStation 4 in August and for Xbox One in September.
Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Warface is a free-to-play first-person shooter from the creators of Far Cry and Crysis that offers:
- Four classes leveled simultaneously: play as a Rifleman, Sniper, Engineer, and Medic.
- Two powerful factions: Warface and Blackwood.
- Endless possibilities in PVP: 9-plus modes on 50-plus maps.
- Ranked matches, clan wars and more!
- Story-driven PVE: 8-plus special operations with unique environment and enemies.
- PVE missions with different difficulties for anyone from a new player to a veteran!
- Co-op and Versus gameplay you can enjoy with your friends.
- A wide range of primary, secondary and melee weapons with multiple attachments available. The lineup is regularly updated!
- A variety of equipment, weapon and character skins that will help you to stand out!
Warface has been available for Windows PC, via Steam.