Atlus have shown off a new trailer for Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection– the upcoming bundle of Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight.
The trailer shows off the English dub for the characters, along with some remixes of tracks from their respective RPG games. A full run-down can be found below:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the world of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options!
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection, Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available for PlayStation 4 and Playstation Vita on December 4th, 2018.