Binary Haze Interactive have announced the Xbox platform release of Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights, and its release date delay on PlayStation.
As previously reported, the game is a 2D action-platformer with RPG elements set in the dark Kingdom of End, following its fall to malignant powers. The pure maiden Lilly is trapped in this hopeless world of corruption, and must find a way out.
Teaming up with fallen allies, amass an arsenal of mystical skills and artifacts, and banish the foul creatures that now rule this once-majestic kingdom.
While originally set to launch on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on July 6th, the press release now confirms a delay to Q3 2021. However, the game is now available on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The game’s soundtrack- composed by Mili (Ghost in the Shell, Goblin Slayer, Cytus, and Deemo)- is now available on Apple Music, Amazon Music, iTunes, Spotify, and Steam.
Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights is available on Windows PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Q3 2021 on PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. In case you missed it, you can find our review here (we highly recommend it!)
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Long ago, in the distant reaches of Land’s End, an unforeseen rainfall transformed all living things into frenzied undead monstrosities known as the Blighted. Faced with a calamity far beyond their understanding, the kingdom fell into ruin with no end to the accursed rain in sight.
Meanwhile in the remnants of this devastated land, a young woman named Lily awakens in the depths of a church…
Unravel the mystery of the kingdom destroyed by the Rain of Death. Journey through the sprawling and hauntingly beautiful Land’s End, traversing a submerged forest, a sealed-off contaminated underground cavern, and a grand castle.
Formidable bosses await that will gladly claim your life given even the slightest chance. Defeat these powerful foes and release them from their unending curse to recruit them as allies. Overcome the challenges before you and search for the truth with powerful knights at your side.
- Lead a contrasting cast of characters: a young woman joins forces with cursed knights
- Explore the vast kingdom of Land’s End and discover all its secrets
- Attack, evade, dash, and aim for victory
- Read opponents’ attacks to survive intense battles against former friends gone mad
- Acquire melee, ranged, magic, and other skills by recruiting defeated foes
- Mix and match abilities and equip hidden relics to suit your playstyle
- Take in fantastic landscapes and animations drawn in a beautiful dark fantasy style
- Immerse yourself in an atmospheric soundtrack from musical group Mili
- Uncover the mysteries of the remaining ruins and the Rain of Death in a violent world
- Determine how the story ends through your actions
- Find beauty in despair
Musical group Mili’s credits include Goblin Slayer opening “Rightfully” and other anime franchises such as Ghost in the Shell.