D3 Publisher and developer Lancarse have announced a western release date for the Ed-0: Zombie Uprising console ports.
Their feudal zombie game is coming to Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 on July 13th in the west, the same date as the Japanese console release.
The previously released Windows PC (via Steam) version for Ed-0: Zombie Uprising will also hit full release the same day.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
Designed for brutal strategic battles in a rogue-like format, Ed-0: Zombie Uprising takes place in fictional Edo-era in Japan where hordes of hungry zombies have raided the isolated country. No dungeon run will be the same, so players’ judgment will be of the utmost importance, having to face “once-in-a-lifetime” challenges with a wide variety of random elements amid dangerous foes.
Ed-0: Zombie Uprising includes various undead enemies, ranging from “newly interpreted” Japanese zombies to foreign invaders born after the “Zombie Industrial Revolution.” Players will unlock more as they play (and succeed) with an increasing number of options to customize builds to their liking—with the option to bump up the level of difficulty to test one’s capability.
Discover the Ages:
- Zombie Industrial Revolution – This event induces zombie occupation in 90% of the world in the early 19th century.
- Isolating the Country – The Edo Shogunate’s policy of seclusion completely cut off diplomatic relations with other countries. As a result, Japan was seen as one step behind civilization, but Japan succeeded in locking down against the threat of zombies.
- Opening the Country – Japan was attacked by a foreign ship, arriving in Yokohama in 1853. The country had no choice but to end its 200+ years of seclusion.
The Early Access launch will include:
- Two playable characters, with a third coming later in Early Access.
- 10+ hours of gameplay available right away.
- Three main quests, five sub quests, and three main bosses.
- 100+ of skills and items.
- Everything is randomly generated for every run.
- Adjustable high degree of difficulty.
- Countless surprises and unpredictable adversaries.