Re:Legend, a title currently in Early Access will officially launch on multiple platforms in its completed form in the spring of next year.
Re:Legend is a monster raising, farming, and life sim that can be played co-op online or locally. Players will have to raise monsters and crops in order to facilitate their adventures.
Players take on the role of an amnesiac washed up on the shores of Vokka Island. Though the first order of business will be survival and taming the land and sea are crucial to beginning a new life and recovering your memories.
You can find a rundown of the game below:
An all-encompassing JRPG-simulator hybrid combining farming and life-simulation mechanics with strong monster-raising and multiplayer features, Re:Legend invites players to build and expand their village through a huge variety of life-simulation activities, inclusive of farming, fishing, crafting and more. Several renowned composers are working on Re:Legend, including famed Video Game Orchestra founder and composer Shota Nakama (Final Fantasy XV).
Set in the world of Ethia, players awake as a legendary hero, washed ashore on Vokka Island with no memories. Players must revive their hero, and find ways to remember the forgotten past. By learning how to survive – cultivating the land, breeding and catching fish, befriending inhabitants, expanding the village, crafting weaponry and training for combat, among all the available activities – players will increase the chances of taming and raising the Magnus, magical creatures that populate this wondrous world. With a Magnus on his/her side, the adventurer will be able to venture across the land, facing threatening challenges, finding even more powerful Magnus and eventually regain lost memories.
- Create your hero to fit your personal taste with a plethora of customization options
- Tame and grow your Magnus, impacting their evolution into powerful creatures
- Farm the land and the sea by cultivating crops, catching fish and maintaining fisheries
- Fight menacing enemies with a variety of crafted weapons and your Magnus
- Master your skills through practice, with skillsets including logging, crafting, combat and more
- Socialize with villagers, join festivals, make new friends and even find love
- Play by yourself in single-player mode or with up to four friends in multiplayer co-op mode
Re:Legend is available now on PC via Steam as an Early Access title. The full version of the game is intended to release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Windows PC next Spring.