Electronic Arts (EA) has brought more of their Origin-exclusive games to Steam, though with the Extended Cut ending to Mass Effect 3 in a paid bundle DLC. (Thanks Wario64!)
In case you missed it, earlier this month numerous EA titles that were previously exclusive to Origin on PC were made available on Steam. Now, yet more games have been added.
The games include Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield V, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Battlefield Hardline, Star Wars Battlefront, and Star Ware Battlefront II: Celebration Edition.
All of the games are 50% off until July 9th, and will later have EA access support. All games are listed with their original PC release dates, as oppose to their release dates on Steam.
A rather curious thing of note is regarding Mass Effect 3. The game has a DLC Bundle (for $29.99) containing multiple single player and multiplayer DLCs and more. You can find the full rundown below.
• From Ashes
• Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut ending
• Resurgence Pack
• N7 Collector’s Edition Pack – contains four new weapons, alternate outfits and a KEI-9 dog mech.
• N7 Warfare Gear – contains N7 Valkyrie and M-55 Argus assault rifles, and N7 Defender Armour.
• Firefight Pack – contains seven unique weapons for use in the single-player campaign.
• Groundside Resistance Pack – contains seven unique weapons for use in the single-player campaign.
• Alternate Appearance Pack – contains new outfits for Garrus, Liara, EDI and Shepard.
• Mass Effect 3 soundtrack
• Mass Effect 3 digital art book
• Mass Effect Genesis 2 digital comic
• Mass Effect Trilogy exclusive art
Due to poor reception to Mass Effect 3‘s ending at launch, an Extended Cut DLC was later released; altering and expanding upon the game’s endings. While initially free until April 2014, EA later stated they would have no plans to charge for the DLC.
At this time of writing it does not appear there is any way to download that piece of DLC separately from the rest of the bundle.