Publisher Digerati and developer RuneHeads have announced console ports for their story-driven dungeon crawler Fall of Light.
The game will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch as Fall of Light – Darkest Edition sometime this summer. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game’s console port.
While the game has been available for Windows PC (via Steam), the console versions include some exclusive content like a brand new dungeon, new traps, enemies, and weapons. Play-Asia is going to offer a limited physical version for the PlayStation 4 version of the game. Further details for the PS4 version will be confirmed closer to launch.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Fall of Light is a story-driven action RPG set within a world consumed by darkness. You are Nyx, an old warrior who has embarked on a dangerous journey with his daughter, Aether, an ‘indigo child’ who radiates luminescence. Only together will they be strong enough to complete their quest: reach the last place on Earth still touched by sunlight.
- 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies!
- 10 weapon classes: pick your favorite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields.
- All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition.
- Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe!
- Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world.
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions.
- Supports the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, and Hungarian.