Atlus and VanillaWare have revealed a new patch for Dragon’s Crown that brings a much demanded feature to the game: cross-platform multiplayer.
This is the fourth update to Dragon’s Crown, and it is available right now on the Japanese Playstation Network.
Here is the full list of updates:
- Improved the overall stability of the game.
- PlayStation 3 users and PS Vita users can play co-op and competitive play via Cross-Play.
- You can now protect your items from being accidently thrown away with an on / off switch.
- In the “Game Settings 2″ settings screen, you can choose to have NPCs accompany you or not.
- Each class’ skills have been tweaked.
- NPC A.I. has been improved.
- The prerequisite conditions for the Labyrinth of Chaos have been removed.
The Dragon’s Crown patches typically don’t take long to make it to the Western PSN, so stay tuned everyone.