Publisher Square Enix and developer B.B. Studio have shared the Dragon Quest X Offline debut gameplay, giving fans the first look at the offline version of their MMO.
Here’s the Dragon Quest X Offline debut gameplay (from roughly 10:00 to 18:00).
Here’s a rundown on the game, via its official site:
Astrutia, a world consisting of five continents and several islands, is the stage for the adventures of Dragon Quest X Offline. The protagonist will travel to each continent where the five races live. You and your friends will set out on an adventure to save Astrutia from the demons that have begun to plague it!
The Rise of the Five Tribes
- Ogreed – The Ogreed continent is where the snowy mountains and wilderness both meet. It’s where Ogres live, a fire people, both powerful and brave.
- Wena Islands – The Wena Islands are surrounded by the ocean and have a warm temperature. It’s where the Wetlings live, a water people, who sing love songs.
- Eltona – A treasure of both nature and where the World Tree grows. It’s where the Elves live, a wind people who admire nature.
- Puku Land – A continent of green fields and hilly regions. It’s where the Poppets live, a flower people, who live for laughs and dreams.
- Dwachakka – A continent of rock, sand, and where ancient ruins sleep. It’s where the Dwarves live, an earth people, who love technology and wealth.
The Sleeping Hero and the Guiding Friends
Go on a luxury cruise ship to a new land of adventure! Ride a flying dragon through the sky! Your adventure in the new land of Rendasia begins!
- Maille (voice by Aya Endo) – A kind-hearted Ogre daughter.
- Raguas (voice by Tomoyo Kurosawa) – The introverted young prince.
- Fuura (voice by Haruka Shiraishi) – A girl who lost her mother.
- Fuser (voice by Nobunaga Shimazaki) – A lone swordfighter traveling the world.
- Dasuton (voice by Kentaro Ito) – A weirdo who loves junk.