Inti Creates have announced a physical version for Dragon: Marked for Death.
The throwback platforming-action game will get a physical version via Nighthawk Interactive, on March 26th. The digital release for the game is planned for sometime later this month.
The retail copies of the game will also contain all characters and the Additional Quest DLC. The physical game retails for $49.99 (or your regions equivalent) while the digital editions retail for $14.99 each. In addition, the “Striker Gear Pack” will be limited to the initial run of the physical edition.
You can find new screenshots and a full run-down below:
In Dragon Marked for Death players choose one of four different Dragonblood Clan members to control, each with their own special skills, as they complete quests, defeat monsters and aim to take down the powerful Kingdom of Medius. Dragon Marked for Death features:
- Four Different Playable C haracters – Players can take control of the Empress, Warrior, Shinobi or Witch, each with their own unique moves and playstyles, allowing for a deep, strategic action experience.
- Play solo or with up to 4 players – Players can enjoy the entire experience on their own, or team up with friends in either local or online multiplayer.
- Fantasy Pixel World – Dragon Marked for Death comes to life on the Nintendo Switch with its hand-drawn pixel art from some of the industry’s best pixelmancers.
- Massive Boss Battles – Players will be in awe as Dragon Marked for Death’s fantastical bosses take up the entire screen of the Nintendo Switch.
- Immersive Storylines – Dragon Marked for Death contains over 30 main quests and numerous side quests, giving players more than enough content for an action RPG.
- Striker Gear Pack – Unlocks a unique weapon for each of the 4 playable characters that is limited to the initial run of the physical edition.