Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Dimps shared a new Dragon Ball: The Breakers trailer confirming Majin Buu and The Farmer as playable characters.
While Majin Buu is another villain you can play in the asymmetric multiplayer-survivor game, The Farmer is one of the survivors that you can play as on a team of 7 survivors.
Here’s a new trailer for Dragon Ball: The Breakers:
Here’s a rundown on the November 2021-announced game:
Dragon Ball: The Breakers
Resist, Escape, Survive. Caught in an unexpected temporal phenomenon, seven ordinary citizens find themselves stranded in a Temporal Seam: they share their imprisonment with the Raider, a menacing enemy from another timeline with an overwhelming power.
Their only hope for survival is to break out from the Temporal Seam with the Super Time Machine, but the Raider is on their tracks and becomes stronger by the minute. In a race against time the cunning of Survivors clashes with the power of the Raider, to break free or be broken.
- Escape as a team… or on your own! – Cooperate with others while there is still time, but the Raider or other Survivors’ decisions might force you to go at it alone. What will be your playstyle?
- Trapped in a Temporal Seam – Escape from a large map composed of several areas, but be careful! The Raider is always looking for you and may destroy areas to reduce your living space, making your chance of escaping always more limited…
- Enjoy three first iconic Raiders… Cell, Buu, and Frieza! – As a Raider you will enjoy overwhelming powers to hunt and wipe out survivors. Master each Raider’s power to track, catch your victims to evolve and get even more powerful!
- Customize in your likeness – Whether you’re a Raider or a Survivor, choose your progression path and unlock perks, skins, etc. to fine tune your own personal strategy to escape as a Survivor, or hunt as a Raider…
- Enjoy unique power ups and items – Vehicles, weapons, grappling hooks… make the most of each gimmick to face against the Raider and struggle for your life!