Publisher Hi-Rez Studios and developer Red Beard Games announced a release date for Divine Knockout, their new third-person platform fighter.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
KO the gods in the world’s only 3rd-person platform fighter! Become a small-but-mighty god of myth, brawl in all three dimensions, and knock your friends off the map to reign supreme.
- Multiplayer Action – Damage enemies to make them vulnerable, then knock them out of the arena with a mighty blow! Enjoy combat inspired by 2D platform fighters, but brought into a unique third-person perspective.
- Evolving Battlegrounds – Each arena features a new mechanic that players must master to win. Some crumble over time, while others feature deadly traps.
- Unleash Godly Powers – Hurl boulders as Hercules, swing Excalibur as King Arthur, or wield Mjolnir as Thor. Unleash each god’s devastating abilities at the push of a button.
- Games Modes for All – In DKO’s core 3v3 mode, each round is a new adventure – and a new mode like Knockout or King of the Hill. Or play intense 2v2 and 1v1 duels, focused entirely on combat.
- Cross Platform – With full cross-play and cross-progression, you can play anyone, anywhere.
- Play Your Way – Customize each god to play exactly how you want, and to show your unique style.
- Constantly Updated – New gods, maps, cosmetics, and modes are released regularly.