Bandai Namco has announced western releases for both Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Complete Edition and the latest DLC expansion for the game.
The game’s new “Dissonance of the Nexus” expansion and the new Complete Edition will both launch on January 19th of next year in North America and Europe. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the new DLC and the Complete Edition.
The Complete Edition includes the following content:
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
- Expansion I: Ambush of the Imposters
- Expansion II: Betrayal of Comrades
- Expansion III: Collapse of Balance
- Expansion Pack: Dissonance of the Nexus
It’s worth pointing out the new Dissonance of the Nexus expansion includes not just Sachi as a new character, but also the following characters:
- Seven – the staff-wielding idol songstress who promotes peace through her music and is also the youngest sister of Rain
- Yuna – the strong-willed AI pop idol and daughter of Professor Tetsuhiro Shigemura
- Eiji – Yuna’s childhood friend turned love interest and member of the Knights Blood
A playable demo for the game will be released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, where players can experience the single player game up to chapter 2, as well as some online and online co-op battles. Lastly, free updates will be added to the game which bring with them a new dungeon, boss battles in online co-op, and new additions to the Hero Battle Quest: Death Gun and Lievere.
Dates for this demo and the free updates will come at a later time.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is available now for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. In case you missed it, you can find our review for the game here (we recommend it!).