Publisher Boltrend Games have announced the Disgaea RPG western launch is set for April 12th.
Pre-downloads for Disgaea RPG will be available on April 12th at 2 AM Pacific / 5 AM Eastern and the servers will launch on 8 PM Pacific / 11 PM Eastern, following the game’s closed beta testing.
Here’s a new trailer for the game’s western release:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
DISGAEA brought to mobile!
The Netherworld, a place deeper than the deepest ocean and darker than the darkest cave. It’s a chaotic world ruled by demons, monsters, and Overlords. No one knows quite where to find it. But now this dark place will open to all the players. Enter the Netherworld, try to raise the Strongest Overlord on a strange but exciting adventure.
- Protagonists from the series reunite – Protagonists like Laharl, Flonne, Etna, Adell, Mao, Valvatorez and Killia from the whole series reunite and start an adventure filled with laughter and tears!
- Original stories and music – In the Netherworld, everyone’s moral compass is a little different from humans. Unfold the exciting stories of your favorite characters and go through their ups and downs with background music from the series. The “Netherworld History” is for DISGAEA fans to relive their favorite plots once more and for newcomers to learn about the series’ previous stories.
- Over-the-Top Battle Systems – The game uses a turn-based combat system. Assemble your dream team to your deepest desires! Amusing battle options like “Team Attack”, “Tower”, and “Throw” make the game truly strategical and hilarious.
- Deal tons of damage – Awaken and upgrade characters all the way up to the max level of 9999. Grant characters with many skills & magic with enhancements and deal tons of damage to your enemies!
- Classic elements from the series – Everything you love about DISGAEA is now brought to mobile. Call the “Dark Assembly” to unlock various content, travel the infinite “Item World” to upgrade your equipment, and challenge the “Overlord’s Tower” for fiendish rewards!
- Play Anytime, Anywhere – Auto-Battling at up to 4x speed! Enjoy the epic battle at any time and any place!