NIS America has confirmed the final release date for Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, the upcoming enhanced port on Playstation Vita, in both North America and Europe. The title will arrive on August 12th in North America and on August 29th in Europe.
This is just a friendly reminder, but this release date matches the one leaked via the Atlus sales sheet that we reported on last month, meaning Fairy Fencer F is probably coming on September 23rd, and DanganRonpa 2: Goodbye Despair would be coming on September 2nd.
You can also check out the game’s official summary:
About the game:
The original game had a cast and story that was widely praised as one of the best in the series, and this PlayStation Vita version offers players a chance to relive that adventure on the go, and with brand-new content! Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited comes packed with in-depth gameplay, everlasting value, and the great sense of humor you’ve come to love. The graphics engine truly brings Takehito Harada’s characters to life with fluid animations and high definition details. Create your own political party and take advantage of a slew of new battle and strategic features expanding upon the already staggering replay value. Grab your PS Vita and stop the Corrupternment’s evil doings with the power of…sardines?
New Vita-exclusive content and features:
- Tons of bonus content, including brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release, adding more backstory to some of your favorite characters.
- New characters, as well as cameo appearances by characters from previous Disgaea games.
- A new tier of spells, job specific techniques, as well as other gameplay enhancements.
- Includes all of the downloadable content that was available on the PS3 version.
- Brand new music tracks have been added for a total nearing 100 enjoyable tunes.
- Features beautiful hi-res sprites that look even better on the Vita’s screen.
- And more!