Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Black Forest Games announced Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed Single Player, a new multiplayer-less version.
Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed Single Player is launching on June 27th for all supported platforms.
The new remake sequel has been available since August 2022 across Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation 5. In case you missed it, check out our review here!
Here’s a rundown on the new release, plus a new trailer:
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever and now with genitals! Experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. As you uncover the schemes of your enemies, you’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op