Corbie Games and Iceberg Interactive have just announced Railroad Corporation, a new railway tycoon management game due out early next year.
Railroad Corporation allows you to manage a budding railway tycoon in 19th century America. Accept contracts, connect isolated towns, and overcome the competition to become the biggest railway company on the frontier. You can check out the game’s reveal trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Begin your career as an ambitious employee of a 19th Century railroad company, in the Golden Age of Steam. Manage the business by obeying the directions of your bosses. Build railroads, tunnels and bridges to towns and cities old and new, and decide how to use the railroad to the best advantage of the company. Marvel at the stunningly beautiful scenery that you must blast, dig and tunnel through – nothing must stop the railroad! If you excel, you will get the chance to set up your own Railroad Corporation, build up the local economy and earn your fortune in the New World. In order to be the very best, you must be across every aspect of your railroad empire, making new investment decisions, lobbying politicians, managing the global resources of your business empire, and constantly looking over your shoulder at the competition.
- Build and manage your very own 19th Century Railroad Corporation, using track, tunnels, bridges and rolling stock
- Historically accurate locomotives and rolling stock to choose from – research and upgrade stock as you become more successful
- Blast, Dig and tunnel through a beautiful landscape, from town-to-town
- Exert your influence on towns and cities, buy real-estate and run a vast business empire
- Play alone, against an opponent, or against many fierce competitors
- Engage in political lobbying, play the stock market and defend your huge business empire against your enemies
Railroad Corporation will be available on Windows PC via Steam in early 2019.