Bandai Namco and developer From Software have shared the debut gameplay for Dark Souls III’s new DLC expansion, The Ringed City.
Featured above, the roughly four minute-long gameplay video showcases the game’s second expansion, which focuses on new PVP maps and the fabled Ringed City.
Here’s a rundown on the expansion, via Bandai Namco:
- Embark on a journey through new and familiar lands to the world’s end
- Uncover secrets in an even greater adventure.
- Travel through mangled remnants of lands from ages past on your quest to find the Ringed City.
Experience the conclusive ending to the Dark Souls III saga.
- Encounter new, formidable bosses and enemies in your search for the Ringed City
- Equip yourself with new weapons and armor sets and defeat new bosses and enemies.
- Discover new items and cast new spells along your journey to where all lands meet at the end of the earth.
Team up for some jolly good cooperation or test your ability in new PvP maps
- More PvP maps will be added in addition to the Hollow Arena from Ashes of Ariandel.
- All PvP maps will be accessible for those who have purchased Ashes of Ariandel and/or The Ringed City.
- Improved online matchmaking functionality.
The Ringed City is launching on March 28th, 2017 for $14.99. In case you missed it, you can find our review for Dark Souls III here (we highly recommend it!).