Deadly Premonition 2 heads to PC sometime in 2021, publisher Rising Star Games and developer Toybox have announced.
Publisher Rising Star Games parent company Thunderful Group announced the news in their annual 2020 report. When Deadly Premonition 2 heads to PC, it will be available for Steam.
You can find the rundown of Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise (via Rising Star Games) below.
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is a sequel to Deadly Premonition that takes place in present-day Boston. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to Le Carré and uncover the mysteries buried within the once peaceful town. Serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition, follow Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carré and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin unraveling the mystery.
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is available now on Nintendo Switch. In case you missed it, you can find our review here.