We’ve learned of a pretty spectacular collaboration of sorts (via Inside Games) between the Senran Kagura series and Koei Tecmo’s Dead or Alive 5: Last Round.
The Team Ninja-developed fighting game is getting a season pass, which season pass will contain some DLC with outfits based on the ladies from Senran Kagura. So far we have but one image depicting the sort-of-crossover, featured below.
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is getting the “New Costume Pass,” a pretty sizable bundle with lots of character costumes that will kick off this month, leading into June.
Here are the contents of the New Costume Pass:
- Ninja Costumes Vol. 1 (February download, set of 10)
- Ninja Costumes Vol. 2 (March download, set of 10)
- Senran Kagura Collaboration Costumes (March download, set of 16)
- Unannounced (May download, set of 16)
- Unannounced (June download, set of 16)
- Costume Pass exclusive “Marie Snow White Maid Costume” (shown on the above image).
In order to get all of the costumes, you’ll have to pony up for the aforementioned New Costume Pass, which costs 10,044 yen, or roughly US$85.
While Westerners can buy the Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Season Pass, there is no word yet on whether we’ll be getting the glorious Senran Kagura collaboration costumes.
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is now available in both Japan and North America, while our European fans have to wait until tomorrow, with the international PC version coming last on March 30th.